Share this page:

Career Opportunities

A carrer as a professor-researcher

A PhD in France or abroad (with specific funding for normaliens), for a career as a professor researcher (lecturer, university professor, etc.).

A career in the Civil Service and public enterprises

Posts of responsibility in the Civil Service and public enterprises, subject to passing the appropriate entrance examination (ENA, Territorial Administration, National School of Public Health, Administrator of the European Union, etc.).

A career as an Agrégé professor

Agrégé professor (high school, BTS / IUT (vocational higher education diplomas), university, engineering or business school).

Date of update May 9, 2017